|Table of Contents|
Road to version 0.5.2 and upcoming
The following new features are planned for future releases:
- Own 4GL project type
- Context menu enhancements (refactoring)
- Code navigation support (such as "f3 open declaration")
.: 06.2019 :.
Fixes compatibility issues with the latest versions of the Eclipse IDE.
.: 05.2015 :.
Fixed an issue where unless on the same line a Globals include statement wouldn't display in the outline tab of
the IBM/Informix 4GL Development perspective in Eclipse.
.: 04.2015 :.
Resolves the following issues:
- Functions are parsed as local globals
- Content assistant keyword proposal fails after opening parantheses
- Global Keywords color defined in preferences is not applied in workspace
- Content assistant keyword conversion should also apply to templates
- Editor cursor position does not display line/colum numbers in status bar
- Function rendering with arguments line breaked / multiline argument list
- Eclipse 4 Compatibility
- Missing Keywords
.: 09.2009 :.
Initial release of the Eclipse4GL Plug-In.