|Table of Contents|
Version 0.6.0 or higher
The following new features are planned for future releases:
- Own 4GL project type
- Context menu enhancements (refactoring)
- Code navigation support
- Add a custom and modifiable header template upon creating a new 4GL Source Code File
Fixes compatibility issues with the latest versions of the Eclipse IDE.
Fixed an issue where unless on the same line a Globals include statement wouldn't display in the outline tab of
the IBM/Informix 4GL Development perspective in Eclipse.
Resolves the following issues:
- Functions are parsed as local globals
- Content assistant keyword proposal fails after opening parantheses
- Global Keywords color defined in preferences is not applied in workspace
- Content assistant keyword conversion should also apply to templates
- Editor cursor position does not display line/colum numbers in status bar
- Function rendering with arguments line breaked / multiline argument list
- Eclipse 4 Compatibility
- Missing Keywords
Initial release of the Eclipse4GL Plug-In.